corner corner Folloe the North Star

Folloe the North Star
by Harriette De Jarnette | Romance
Registered by Wirigerie of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 7/10/2012

status (set by BibliophileOz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Wirigerie from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

For wild release

Journal Entry 2 by Wirigerie at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (7/10/2012 UTC) at Adelaide, South Australia Australia

At Caffe Amoire at tonight's meetup

Journal Entry 3 by BibliophileOz at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Picked this up at the MeetUp tonight. I think I'm almost due to read a romance novel. The historical context of this one looked interesting and made me a little less embarrassed to take it home!

Journal Entry 4 by BibliophileOz at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Monday, September 10, 2012

I must confess I quite enjoyed this book and learned more about the slave situation and their quest for freedom. Some of the slaves' stories were heart-breaking! It was inspiring to read of the people who help them escape.

Journal Entry 5 by BibliophileOz at Planetarium @ UniSA in Mawson Lakes, South Australia Australia on Monday, September 10, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/10/2012 UTC) at Planetarium @ UniSA in Mawson Lakes, South Australia Australia

Team Train released this at the Planetarium for Turn TWELVE of BookCrossing Monopoly.