corner corner Hornet Flight

by Ken Follett | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Nelle of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I plan to take this book with me on a trip to British Columbia and Alaska and release it somewhere along the way after I have read it.

Journal Entry 2 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Saturday, July 21, 2012

A very intriguing story of Nazi occupation of Denmark during WWII and a resistance movement. Very well written and almost shows how people were persuaded by the Nazis to turn in Jews thinking they were doing the right thing.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle at Westmark Fairbanks Hotel in Fairbanks, Alaska USA on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/24/2012 UTC) at Westmark Fairbanks Hotel in Fairbanks, Alaska USA

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by Jilly-o at Fairbanks, Alaska USA on Monday, July 23, 2012

Just found book in lobby of Westmark hotel. In town for FOOLS firefighter convention.
Will read book and pass it on! What a great concept ;)
It will probably end up in Las Vegas or our home town of Weeki Wachee Florida.
I will keep u posted- thanks.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Fairbanks, Alaska USA on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hi- its jilly-o
Can't figure out how to login, but finished the book.
It was great. Getting ready to release it at my dental office
In spring hill Florida. It went from Fairbanks to Vegas, to Arizona
And then here to Florida.