corner corner Eldest: Book Two: Eragon (The Inheritance cycle)

Eldest: Book Two: Eragon (The Inheritance cycle)
by Christopher Paolini | Audiobooks
Registered by Cinderess on Sunday, July 08, 2012

status (set by Diane-Fraser): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Cinderess on Sunday, July 08, 2012

This audio book was given to me by friends who live in Scotland, they have a vast collection of audio cds for long journeys down to Southern England. Happily for me they also have a never read/listen to a book twice policy; so I've been given a bagfull of audio books. Hurrah!

Journal Entry 2 by Cinderess at A BookCrossing Friend Indeed!, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Released 3 yrs ago (7/10/2012 UTC) at A BookCrossing Friend Indeed!, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thanks Cinderess....another one to add to my TBR...LOL

Journal Entry 4 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, April 05, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed this one...but what a hanger...need the next in a hurry! The storyline had me hooked from the beginning.

Journal Entry 5 by footymadgill at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Released 2 mos ago (4/6/2016 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

It's time these moved on to a new home. I hope you enjoy them.

Journal Entry 6 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, April 11, 2016

mmmmmm sounds enjoyable - will I have to get Book one first ? ;-)