corner corner That Was Then, This Is Now

That Was Then, This Is Now
by S. E. Hinton | Teens
Registered by _Figment_ of Regina, Saskatchewan Canada on Sunday, July 08, 2012

status (set by Ellkira): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by _Figment_ from Regina, Saskatchewan Canada on Sunday, July 08, 2012

This book has been set free from the Bert Fox Community High School library in Fort Qu’Appelle, Saskatchewan. There’s still a few good reads left in this ol’ book so read it yourself or pass it on and help it on its journey towards its next reader.

Journal Entry 2 by _Figment_ at Universite of Quebec Trois Rivieres in Trois-Rivières, Québec Canada on Monday, July 09, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/9/2012 UTC) at Universite of Quebec Trois Rivieres in Trois-Rivières, Québec Canada

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know or even release it back into the wild as I did. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by Ellkira at Trois-Rivières, Québec Canada on Monday, July 09, 2012

J'ai trouvé le livre aujourd'hui, je vais le commencer et le relancer sur sa route :)
I've founded the book this afternoon. I'm an addict of reading, couldn't just pass by so I stop to see the title. Just love the idea of a travelling book. I'm eager to finish it and to send it back on the road.