corner corner Every Dead Thing

Every Dead Thing
by John Connolly | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 07, 2012

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Picked up for a release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/21/2012 UTC) at Jack in the Box, Ward & Kapiolani in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Friday 7/20: left on the Honolulu Weekly (free newspaper) box on the corner for Vekiki's Snap game.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you are able to make a journal entry to let me know you've found my book that would be terrific.

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me ( hyphen8 ) as your referring member, but that's certainly not required.

In fact, there are no requirements: this is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection"...but you don't have to.

Please do feel free to make a journal entry when you're done with the book saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next: if you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

Free your books - help spread the words!