corner corner Alive The Story of the Andes Survivors

Alive The Story of the Andes Survivors
by Piers Paul Read | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by m1ke5myth of Easton, Bristol United Kingdom on Saturday, July 07, 2012

status (set by KeteRakete): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by m1ke5myth from Easton, Bristol United Kingdom on Saturday, July 07, 2012

This book is one of many that we are setting free as part of a moving-house clear-out.

Some of them we have read and won’t read again, others we haven’t but know we probably never will, so I can’t write a review that is any comment on quality.

Hopefully you will enjoy it, but if not, please do pass it on to someone who might.

Journal Entry 2 by m1ke5myth at Bristol Zoo in Clifton, Bristol United Kingdom on Sunday, July 08, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/8/2012 UTC) at Bristol Zoo in Clifton, Bristol United Kingdom

On a bench outside the butterfly house.

Journal Entry 3 by KeteRakete at Bristol City Centre, Bristol United Kingdom on Monday, July 09, 2012

Didn't read it yet. Was the first book i ever found. I didn't know BookCrossing, so I was really confused.
Thanks for showing me that, it seems to be very interesting.
I'm not quite sure, if I want to read this book, but I will definitly take it with me, maybe to Germany ;) Might be a good journey for it 'round the world.