corner corner Don't Know Much About the Bible: Everything You Need to Know About the Good Book but Never Learned

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 07, 2012

This book was left on a table in the lobby of my apartment building, a spot where residents traditionally leave things they no longer want. I thought it looked like a good candidate for wild release, so I snapped it up.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens in -- Parks (regional and national), District of Columbia USA on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens in -- Parks (regional and national), District of Columbia USA

Off to the Gardens this morning for a photo excursion and hanging out with friends. Will wild release this when I see an appropriate spot.

Welcome to Book Crossing -- this book is now yours to read, retain, release, or any combination thereof which suits your fancy. Books registered with Book Crossing are tracked by those who have read them before to see where they will go and who they will meet on their journeys. People who participate in the Book Crossing community often establish friendships and trade books or comments on books and just relish a relationship with other readers across the globe.

You are welcome (and encouraged) to create a journal entry on the book, particularly when passing it on to a specific someone or releasing in the wild. You don't have to read the book to create a journal entry nor do you have to feel obligated to write only positive things. All those who have had their hands on the book before you would be excited to read any journal entry you choose to make.

You can remain anonymous or join Book Crossing, where you are known to others by the screen name of your choice and no personal information is revealed. If you join, you can receive e-mail updates about all the places this book travels to in the future. (I would love it if you listed me, 6of8, as your referring member).

Sharing books in this fashion is just another way of spreading good karma across the world. Whatever you choose to do, enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Spotted this as I was going to meet 6of8 at the Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens. I've read a number of the other "Don't Know Much About..." books and this one looks interesting, so I snagged it. But don't worry, I released another book in its place. :)