corner corner Jill and the Jogero

Jill and the Jogero
by Richard Thompson | Children's Books
Registered by Canadateagirl of Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by Canadateagirl from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

To be released!

Journal Entry 2 by Canadateagirl at -- It's out there - someplace! in Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/3/2012 UTC) at -- It's out there - someplace! in Prince George, British Columbia Canada

College heights playground!

Journal Entry 3 by izzieollie at Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Imaginative little story with fantastic images! Perfect for my 5 year old daughter who writes her narratives in her own languages...

Journal Entry 4 by izzieollie at Prudente Park - College Heights in Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/15/2012 UTC) at Prudente Park - College Heights in Prince George, British Columbia Canada

Have fun reading your book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We started to read this book, but I think we need to wait until bedtime when my girls attention span might be there, (she's almost 2). It looks very interesting though. I do agree, the images are fantastic.

Journal Entry 6 by VPederson at Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Found at West Lake. Thinking it be leaving Prince George. ^_-

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Houston, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Was given the book by a lady from Prince George B.C. We live in Grande Prairie Alberta and have had the book for 2 years because it got mixed in with my children's other books and was forgotten about until we found it today. Sorry about that :(. Anyway it's out and about again now. Save travels little book