corner corner The Blue Light Project: A Novel

The Blue Light Project: A Novel
by Timothy Taylor | Literature & Fiction
Registered by MyChildsCloset of Leesburg, Virginia USA on 7/2/2012

status (set by MyChildsCloset): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by MyChildsCloset from Leesburg, Virginia USA on Monday, July 02, 2012

Greetings! Thank you for picking me up. I am a special Travelling Book…that means that I move around from place to place, looking for new friends and readers, like you. I hope you’ll take time to visit www.BookCrossing.com to let my previous readers know that I’ve arrived safely. It’s free to join, and you can even remain anonymous….although, if you’re the book lover that I think you are, you’ll be eager to choose a screen name and enjoy all that this wonderful community has to offer. As an added bonus, you’ll be able to see where I’ve been before, and follow my journey if you decide to send me along once you’ve finished reading. If you decide to sign up for BookCrossing, I hope you’ll consider using me, MyChildsCloset, as your referring member. Thank you, and Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 2 by MyChildsCloset at Buggs' Island House of Blues in South Hill, Virginia USA on Monday, July 02, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/1/2012 UTC) at Buggs' Island House of Blues in South Hill, Virginia USA

This book was released as part of the 2012 Monopoly game. Team Battleship earned an extra release for "Completing the Light Blues". We found the perfect book, The Blue Light Project, during a recent foray to a thrift store book sale. All that remained was tracking down the perfect release spot! Image my joy (and my husband/driver's surprise) when, as we were driving through South Hill en route to my parents' house, I had reason to yell..."STOP THE CAR!". Sure enough, we had just driven past a small shop painted the most beautiful shade of LIGHT BLUE. As it turned out, the shop was closed for the day, but it was actually called the "House of Blues" and was, oddly enough, an art store. Unable to pass up such a perfect release spot, I left the book outside the shop and hope a Buggs' Island tourist picks it up soon. (Picture to follow once we manage to have both internet access and a camera cord at the same place and time.)