corner corner The Book of Lost Things

The Book of Lost Things
by John Connolly | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/2/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 02, 2013

This book has sat waiting patiently to be registered for a few years. It was picked up in case my replacement bookring copy went astray, which, I am sorry/annoyed to say it also did (ggrrrrrr!). Anyhow decided to RABCK it to someone who has it on their wishlist. Watch this space..... ;o)

....& if you're interested here's the JE's for
bookring "one", now residing at lostbookisland & it's replacement which is also AWOL ;o(

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2013

No longer on the wishlist of who I was going to send it to, so will be wild released - so watch this space instead...

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Bench in Harbour carpark in Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, November 07, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (11/7/2013 UTC) at Bench in Harbour carpark in Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom

Left on a bench near the Tourist Information office.

Released as part of the NOVEMBER "THE" CHALLENGE (#20)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 4 by Bessiebeaks at Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, November 07, 2013

Found this book on a bench in the car park at lunchtime today. Looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I found this book in kirkcudbright on nov 7th. I read it over Christmas and enjoyed it very much, the fantasy/questing element was just right for the season. I passed it to a member of my book group tonight who will pass it on again when she's read it.

Bessiebeaks