corner corner The Stonehenge Legacy

The Stonehenge Legacy
by Sam Christer | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/2/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eight days before the summer solstice, a man is butchered in a blood-freezing sacrifice on the ancient site of Stonehenge before a congregation of robed worshippers. Within hours, one of the world's foremost treasure hunters has shot himself in his country mansion. And to his estranged son, young archaeologist Gideon Chase, he leaves a cryptic letter ...

Teaming up with an intrepid Wiltshire policewoman, Gideon soon exposes a secret society - an ancient international legion devoted for thousands of years to Stonehenge. With a charismatic and ruthless new leader at the helm, the cult is now performing ritual human sacrifices in a terrifying bid to unlock the secret of the stones.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 15, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (11/15/2012 UTC) at Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the "THE" Challenge (#34)

If you're reading this then you've found a travelling book!

The point of releasing book into the "wild" is that they are a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder.However, in this case, the book was given as a donation to
the Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop
so you will have had to pay for it. Thank you for purchasing it & contributing to the charity.

Or maybe you found it else where....if so, please tell us where it has travelled to!

I hope you enjoy reading it & when you've read it, why not do entry to say where it's going next & then all it's readers, past & present, will be able to follow it's travels.

(If you decide to join in the fun at bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.....help spread the words!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Huddersfield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 26, 2012

adruid50@yahoo.com

Picked you the book at a charity shop just outside Huddersfield - started reading and I am taking it with me to New Zealand next week - when I have finished it I will turn it loose in New Zealand.