corner corner Dead Reckoning

Dead Reckoning
by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by D-face of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, July 02, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by D-face from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, July 02, 2012

There's a reckoning on the way ...and Sookie has a knack for being in trouble's way; not least when she witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte's, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is known to be two-natured, suspicion immediately falls on the anti-shifters in the area. Sookie suspects otherwise, but before she can investigate something else - something even more dangerous - comes up. Sookie's lover Eric Northman and his 'child' Pam are plotting something in secret. Whatever it is, they seem determined to keep Sookie out of it; almost as determined as Sookie is to find out what's going on. She can't sit on the sidelines when both her work and her love life under threat - but as she's gradually drawn into their plans Sookie finds the situation is deadlier than she could ever have imagined.

Journal Entry 2 by D-face at Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, July 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/2/2012 UTC) at Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Animal Division book exchange

Journal Entry 3 by D-face at YHA Canberra City, Akuna Street in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, November 19, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (11/19/2012 UTC) at YHA Canberra City, Akuna Street in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Third floor book exchange

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, April 15, 2013

I held onto this book for longer than I should have; I picked it up in Canberra and it spent 4 months with me in Melbourne before I finally left OZ and had a chance to read it. Great book, and good for a Trueblood fan stuck waiting for the new season. I also recommend Sabang Island, Sumatra (where I will be leaving the book), its beautiful here. The combination was sublime.