corner corner You'll Be Sorry When I'm Dead

You'll Be Sorry When I'm Dead
by Marieke Hardy | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by Michelle8 of Annandale, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, June 30, 2012

status (set by goodthinkingmax): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Michelle8 from Annandale, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Interesting title, but having read bits and pieces, back and forth, I haven't got to the anything that explains it yet. Interesting read, rather self-revealing in a worrisome way.

Maybe I'll hang on to it till I get to the title bit...or maybe I'll send it out there for someone else to discover and report back - thanking you in anticipation, if it is you!

Journal Entry 2 by Michelle8 at Gillies St, Annandale in Annandale, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/28/2012 UTC) at Gillies St, Annandale in Annandale, New South Wales Australia

Left leaning against a wall on a sunny Sunday morning - last time I did this the books disappeared but no journelling as yet - hopefully will hear about this one's journey soon.

Journal Entry 3 by Michelle8 at White Creek Valley - on the bridge near the wetlands in Annandale, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/29/2012 UTC) at White Creek Valley - on the bridge near the wetlands in Annandale, New South Wales Australia

I moved it - it sat in Gillies St for hours, whereas the ones I released in White Creek Valley went swiftly - so I walked it down to where there are more passers by...if you find it please let me know but putting a note on the website! - thanks

Journal Entry 4 by goodthinkingmax at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mission accomplished in under 10 mins. I received the Bookcrossing alert for this book which I've been interested in reading,so thought I'd wander around to the Bridge as it's so close to home and a favourite walk. I was surprised to see all four books were still there as the alert arrived three hours after their release. Initially I thought Marieke was the only one that had been already taken and I had read all the others back in my uni. days. As I walked away, I noticed it on the ground not too far from the bridge. Hooray.

It's been a while since I've wild released but I've had a few catches at the Wetlands too in the past.

Thanks Michelle8. Hope your other books are picked up too.