corner corner Path of the Assassin

Path of the Assassin
by Brad Thor | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingBkind2bookswing of Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, June 30, 2012

status (set by love2cook): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, June 30, 2012

A thriller I got for my husband at the Friends of the Library sale this spring. Ready for the next reader

Journal Entry 2 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/2/2012 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Released in memory of Catie (1991-2007)

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, August 04, 2012

Received this great book from a RABCK Bkind2books was offering in memory of Catie (1991-2007). I am delighted to receive this book to honor Catie and it will continue on in her memory.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, August 10, 2012

This was one of the most exciting thrillers I have read in years. I hated to put it down even to go to bed or do chores around the house!
Although the Assassin traveled around the world and was chased by the Secret Service there were some shocking surprises and I recommend you fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride :)

Now ready for a new reader!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/27/2012 UTC) at Pearland, Texas USA

Sharing with Mom and Dad to read and release.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 6 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Thanks for the book. I hope I like it as well as you did, as this is a thick book.

Journal Entry 7 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, July 02, 2015

What a good book! I would have given it a 9 1/2 but that wasn't one of the choices. This story had a little of everything, kidnappers, Islamic terrorist, a plot to topple Israel and America, a woman victim of a brutal hijacking, and a ruthless madman for Secret Service agent Scot Harvath to find a bring to justice. A real page turner.

Journal Entry 8 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Tuesday, July 28, 2015

This is the first Brad Thor book that I have read. I didn't think I'd like it, but I was wrong. I thought it was a very interesting story. Scot Harvath reminds me of Jack Reacher only on a world stage instead of only in the United States. This held my attention all the way through. I recommend it to anyone who likes a lot a action.

Journal Entry 9 by winglove2cookwing at Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Released 5 days ago (7/27/2015 UTC) at Oakland, California USA

Continuing the journey of this book in memory of Catie.

Sending to Eastbaybookmisr as a wish list tag.

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)