corner corner When Falcons Fly

When Falcons Fly
by David Square | Sports
Registered by wingmegami-no-ushiwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 28, 2012

status (set by megami-no-ushi): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmegami-no-ushiwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Picked up from the library book sale for the Canada Day release challenge - from an author from Winnipeg.

To the finder:
Welcome to bookcrossing! You have "caught" what we call a "travelling book." It is now your book to keep or to read and pass on to another reader and follow where the book goes. This is done by journal entries, so I really hope you'll journal it, if only to tell me you found it. You can do this anonymously, or sign up (free and private, no spam) and also be able to follow the book as it travels! If you do, please consider listing me, megami-no-ushi as your referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmegami-no-ushiwing at McDougall Park in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, June 29, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/29/2012 UTC) at McDougall Park in Calgary, Alberta Canada

left on a bench (4th ave and 7th street side) in the park - a nice walk on my lunch break! released for the Canada Day release challenge.

To the finder:
Calgary has an active group of BookCrossers that meet to swap books and discuss book crossing every second Saturday of the month at 11am at the Joshua Tree Cafe on Edmonton Trail. We always love to meet new crossers, so please join us any time you like!