corner corner A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
by George R.R. Martin | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingwilderwomanwing of Buxton, Maine USA on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

status (set by therubycanary): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingwilderwomanwing from Buxton, Maine USA on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

This is a duplicate copy from my collection. Otherwise, I wouldn't part with it! :-)
This copy has the much better cover art by Stephen Youll. Pity they changed it!

Journal Entry 2 by wingwilderwomanwing at Chowderhead's Seafood Restaurant OBCZ, Oak Hill Plaza in Scarborough, Maine USA on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/2/2012 UTC) at Chowderhead's Seafood Restaurant OBCZ, Oak Hill Plaza in Scarborough, Maine USA

Released on the windowsill at the front of the restaurant after a lively bookcrossing meetup!

Journal Entry 3 by wingtherubycanarywing at Portland, Maine USA on Friday, August 03, 2012

Picked up at the bookcrossing meeting. I do have another copy of this, so I'll have to find something good to do with it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingtherubycanarywing at Cape Elizabeth, Maine USA on Monday, August 06, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/5/2012 UTC) at Cape Elizabeth, Maine USA

Passed on to a friend at Fort Williams. We both lamented how this is one of those books that EVERYONE is supposed to read, but neither of us has gotten around to it yet.