corner corner Change The World For Ten Bucks

Change The World For Ten Bucks
by We Are What We Do | Nonfiction
Registered by wingrureadingwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

status (set by moondustandlove): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingrureadingwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

On page 25 of the book, one idea is to give away ideas by recycling books. The authors didn't reference Bookcrossing.com, which has been doing that very thing since 2002, but they did list Bookcrossing.com on page 40 which has a list of websites to join.

Selected for the Canada Day Release Challenge hosted by gypsysmom, June 23 - July 2 2012, releasing books by Canadian authors and this year's theme - books by author Margaret Laurence.

Selected for the Snap release challenge hosted by Vekiki.
...
This book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world. Read it, share it, and pass it on! Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by wingrureadingwing at Community Natural Foods - Chinook Station in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/26/2012 UTC) at Community Natural Foods - Chinook Station in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Left on the free newspaper racks at the exit. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Picked it up on June 27th at Community Natural Foods. Not sure where i will leave it yet... there are many people at CNF that would like to continue the story... wait and see!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I picked up a few new ideas and found i already practised some of them already. Passing it on to my office mate who has begged to be a part of the bookcrossing...lol... its all yours Darlene!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 28, 2012

received this from a friend after I begged her to give it to me so I may read and pass on. Lots of great ideas like giving a hug or smiling.... already hugged 3 people today at work. I am now NOT leaving the tap running while brushing my teeth. I will be giving this book to another friend (Hi mardel) who I know will pass it on as well. happy reading....P.S. book is still with community natural foods employees lol

Journal Entry 6 by Mardelt at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, July 02, 2012

Awesome book with some great ideas I can't wait to see where it ends up! I'm leaving the book at a patio restaurant in Ottawa! I picked up the book at Community Natural Foods and I've passed on a few hugs!

Journal Entry 7 by moondustandlove at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Found this book at a restaurant I work at called the earl of Sussex pub. someone left it on a table. It entertained all the staff here. I found some really inspiring ideas. Hope it goes on to someone who will put it to good use.