corner corner Messiah

Messiah
by Boris Starling | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by DianeO of Mansfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 11/8/2003

status (set by AngelfireStar): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by DianeO from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 08, 2003

London is in the grip of a heatwave: airless days, strange steamy nights and a killer stalking the streets.
"Guaranteed to haunt your dreams..."

Journal Entry 2 by DianeO at on Thursday, January 29, 2004

Released on Thursday, January 29, 2004 at Postal Release in Chesterfield, England United Kingdom.

Offered on relay and accepted. On it's way - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Monday, February 02, 2004

Thanks very much - this looks very good, nice and gruesome!! I cannot remember watching the show on TV so this will be fun to read. Thanks DianeO!!

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD on Friday, March 12, 2004

I am reading this right now... it is very good but it is making me queasy!!! I should be finished soon!

Journal Entry 5 by LeighBCD on Sunday, March 14, 2004

It was fun to read this book set in London (I think!!). This was pretty good (definitely horrifying in places) although I generally worked out the ending as soon as the modus operandi of the murderer was established. I did enjoy it, however, and am glad to have received it - thanks Diane! I am due to receive a mystery/thriller book-box in the not too distant future and will put this novel in there unless someone should claim it first.

Journal Entry 6 by LeighBCD at to nikel27 in Ginsheim, Germany -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 10, 2004

Released on Monday, May 10, 2004 at to nikel27 in Ginsheim, Germany Controlled Releases.

I hope you enjoy the book! Don't be too scared...

Journal Entry 7 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Thursday, May 13, 2004

thanks for playing with me, this book looks very interesting

after finish reading this book is promised to Luintaurien/USA (August 2004) via the BookRelay Side

Journal Entry 8 by nikel27 at Post Office in BookRelay Side, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Released on Saturday, January 15, 2005 at about 8:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Post Office in BookRelay Side, Ginsheim Controlled Releases.

Sorry for the delay,I just saw that I still had to sent this book to you.

EnJoy the book!!

Journal Entry 9 by Luintaurien from York, Nebraska USA on Friday, February 25, 2005

Got it today. Thank you.

Journal Entry 10 by Luintaurien at KawreS Superstore 1515 Stone St. in Falls City, Nebraska USA on Saturday, April 15, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (4/15/2006 UTC) at KawreS Superstore 1515 Stone St. in Falls City, Nebraska USA

Journal Entry 11 by wingKawreSwing from Falls City, Nebraska USA on Sunday, April 16, 2006

Available in the OBCZ area

Journal Entry 12 by AngelfireStar from Falls City, Nebraska USA on Wednesday, April 19, 2006

TBR