corner corner Pause between Acts

Pause between Acts
by Mavis Cheek | Literature & Fiction
Registered by marsala of Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on 6/25/2012

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by marsala from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, June 25, 2012

Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at All England Lawn Tennis Club in Wimbledon, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/27/2012 UTC) at All England Lawn Tennis Club in Wimbledon, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is released for the 2012 bookcrossing monopoly game on behalf of Team Tulip.

Turn 7: Sportsground.

What could be more british then Wimbledon? Maybe the british weather? It's been nice and sunny so far, but you never know what will happen next. As the matches get paused when it rains, we hope someone will enjoy this book then, in the Pause between acts.

(I also just discovered the writer of this book is from Wimbledon!)