corner corner THE FRANKENSTEIN MURDERS

THE FRANKENSTEIN MURDERS
by Kathlyn Bradshaw | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 24, 2012

status (set by Crossing-Guard): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for taking the time to read my journal. The book you've found is now yours, no strings attached! You can keep it forever or read it and pass it along like I did. It would be great though, if you could take the time to write a quick note so that I know it found a new home. You can stay annoynomous or sign up. It is free to join and no one gets your email address (plus no spam). If you sign up you will also get notifications if anyone else journals about this book, which is exciting. Please consider using Crossing-Guard as your referring member if you do sign up. Who knows how far this book will travel...

Purchased at a library book sale for the Canada Day Release Challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Chapters - McLeod Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/28/2012 UTC) at Chapters - McLeod Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Leaving this in the Starbucks area of Chapters, we are sure to find some readers here! Probably close to the doors or outside...

Selected for the Canada Day Release Challenge hosted by gypsysmom, June 24 - July 4 2011, releasing books by Canadian authors.

Are you in the Calgary area and interested in meeting up with other Calgary BookCrossers? Please check out our facebook group, "BookCrossing Calgary" for details on how. Meeting are held on the second Saturday of every month at the Joshua Tree Cafe starting at 11am. New Crossers are always welcome.