corner corner The Girl with the Broken Wing

The Girl with the Broken Wing
by Heather Dyer | Children's Books
Registered by wingkiwiinenglandwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 6/24/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, June 24, 2012

The twins are in bed when it happens: they hear a sound like a wet cabbage hitting the wall. Then a clattering on the roof tiles, followed by a tapping at the window. It's a girl with a broken wing - and she's come to stay.

Who is she? Where has she come from? She could be their guardian angel, but would an angel have filthy feet and snore?

Journal Entry 2 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Otago Museum in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/26/2012 UTC) at Otago Museum in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand

Left in the Tropical Forest

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I found this book in the otago museum and will release it again now that it's been read. I read this to my daughter and she really enjoyed it. It is a quirky little book and a bit of fun. Some of the plot is a bit thin, but hey, my 5 year old didn't mind that!