corner corner The Dinosaur Feather

The Dinosaur Feather
by Sissel-Jo Gazan | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by stonebridge of Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 23, 2012

status (set by shakeyerbooty): available

Journal Entry 1 by stonebridge from Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 23, 2012

took me a while to get into it but believable characters, good exploration of the psychological effects of keeping secrets, would read another book by this author

Journal Entry 2 by stonebridge at Alley Cafe OBCZ in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/23/2012 UTC) at Alley Cafe OBCZ in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

to be released at the Alley Cafe over lunch today

Journal Entry 3 by countofmonte at Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Picked up this copy to read, but I have many books ahead of it so will leave at Sound Bites to see if anyone wants to read it in the meantime.

Journal Entry 4 by countofmonte at Sound Bites in Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/4/2012 UTC) at Sound Bites in Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Released.

Journal Entry 5 by shakeyerbooty at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Picked up in Soundbites today.

Journal Entry 6 by shakeyerbooty at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Really enjoyed this!! I think my other half wants to read it, so I will release it when he has finished with it.