corner corner Love in the Dark

Love in the Dark
by Barbara Cartland | Romance
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 6/19/2012

status (set by Diane-Fraser): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bought a few volumes of these eight years ago as I thought they would look good in a bookcase I have - slowly being replaced with other books so this is ready for releasing :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at -- Somewhere in the city in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, September 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (9/1/2012 UTC) at -- Somewhere in the city in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh :)

Enjoy!!

Releasing for the snap challenge. Also released for BC Monopoly turn 12 "Underground" Left underground at Haymarket Metro Station, where better to find "love in the dark" than there?