corner corner The Lovely Bones

The Lovely Bones
by Alice Sebold | Audiobooks
Registered by KlaraZufall of Hückeswagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, June 17, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by KlaraZufall from Hückeswagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, June 17, 2012

From a place in between heaven and earth fourteen-year-old Susie Salmon casually describes her December 6, 1973 rape and murder by a neighbor. Over the course of several years, she dispassionately, yet meticulously, observes her family and friends attempting to cope with their grief and loss. She even observes her murderer-rapist with an understandable desire for him to be caught and brought to justice.

Journal Entry 2 by steph510 at -- Wild released somewhere in the state, New Jersey USA on Sunday, July 01, 2012

My brother found the book while fishing at a park. He brought it home because he thought it was interesting and my mom and I were intrigued to find out that was intentionally left there. It is an excellent book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Freehold, New Jersey USA on Friday, July 20, 2012

My daughter already wrote that her brother found it in NJ. It was an easy read yet a bit peculiar. I would definitely recommend it and now I'm curious to see the movie. I'm also curious to see where it ends up next!