corner corner In The Arms of the Sky

In The Arms of the Sky
by Earl Murray | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingfraculawing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, June 15, 2012

status (set by Innqu): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingfraculawing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Book rescued from a charity book sale. Will it find one more reader?

If it's not you cup of tea, pass it on and consider this as your invitation to the wonderful world of BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by wingfraculawing at Calgary Stampede Grounds (details in notes) in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, July 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Calgary Stampede Grounds (details in notes) in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing Fracula as referring you.

A fellow BookCrosser has written an excellent summary of BookCrossing, if you wish to learn more about sharing and tracking your own books:

Enjoy. Good Book Karma to You!
___________________________________________________________________________
Calgary has an active group of BookCrossers that meet to swap books and discuss BookCrossing on the second Saturday of each month. We meet at 11am at the Joshua Tree Cafe on Edmonton Trail. We always love to meet new book lovers, so please join us any time you like!

Journal Entry 3 by Innqu at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Found at Calgary stampede looking forward to reading. :)