corner corner Freshwater Pearls

Freshwater Pearls
by An Antholdogy | Poetry
Registered by wingfraculawing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, June 15, 2012

status (set by Abook_lover): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingfraculawing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thirty years of inspiring writers. An anthology compiled by the Alexandra Writers Centre Society.

Journal Entry 2 by wingfraculawing at Suncor Energy Centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/26/2012 UTC) at Suncor Energy Centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada

2012 Canada Release Challenge
__________________________________
DEAR FINDER,

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

1) You may continue as an Anonymous Finder. Or, Register as a member , then you too will receive future journal entries on this book and track its journey around the world! It's free and spam-free, as you are only known by your chosen nick name and no one is ever given your e-mail address. (If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, Fracula, as your referring member.)

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

4) Ready to pass the book on? Click on "make release notes" to let us know where it's going! Leave the book in a public place or give it to a friend! It's good book karma!

Are you in the Calgary area and interested in meeting up with other Calgary BookCrossers? Please check out our Facebook group, "BookCrossing Calgary" for details. Meeting are held on the second Saturday of every month at the Joshua Tree Cafe starting at 11am. New Crossers are always welcome.

Journal Entry 3 by Abook_lover at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 28, 2012

I just started reading this book and I love it so far. Finding this book and learning about bookcrossing has made me connect with book lovers world wide in a new and exciting way. The feeling of community and sharing is wonderful.

Journal Entry 4 by Abook_lover at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/27/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released with the joy of sharing.