corner corner The Perfect Murder (Last Stand)

The Perfect Murder (Last Stand)
by Brenda Novak | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingRhonderwing of St Paul, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 14, 2012

status (set by bookstogive): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingRhonderwing from St Paul, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 14, 2012

For more than a year, Sebastian Costas has been trying to unravel the truth behind the murder of his ex-wife and son. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, he's convinced that her second husband—a cop—committed both murders, then faked his own death. Now Sebastian has followed the slimmest of leads to Sacramento…and that's where he finally gets the break he needs. Jane Burke, an investigator with The Last Stand, calls him in connection with a separate crime—a crime that could lead him straight to the man he's been looking for.

Once married to a serial killer, Jane has spent the past five years rebuilding her life. And with Sebastian she finally has a chance at happiness. But the man they're after is after them, too. For him this has become a personal battle, one he's determined to win. Whatever it takes…

Journal Entry 2 by wingRhonderwing at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 14, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/14/2012 UTC) at St Paul, Alberta Canada

Happy Birthday fathermurphy!!

Relax on "our" special day and enjoy a wishlist book :-)

Journal Entry 3 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Received this wishlist book from Rhonder for my birthday. What a nice surprise!! Thank you very much. And Happy Birthday to you, too. Don't eat too much cake!!

Journal Entry 4 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I had a hard time getting into this book. The last half was better, but still not one of her better books.

Journal Entry 5 by fathermurphy at a fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/9/2012 UTC) at a fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving this book to love2cook for her to read.

Journal Entry 6 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thanks for the book.

Journal Entry 7 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, July 25, 2013

I thought this was a decent mystery story. About a sicko killer, and the father of the boy who was killed, seeking to find the guy who did the crime.

Journal Entry 8 by winglove2cookwing at Birthday Gift, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Released 9 mos ago (7/25/2013 UTC) at Birthday Gift, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Releasing as a wishlist birthday rabck for bookstogive.

Journal Entry 9 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, August 19, 2013

I received this great book for my birthday as part of the 2013 Birthday Group, thanks so much for helping to make my birthday special!