corner corner Men in Black

Men in Black
by Steve Perry | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 6/14/2012

status (set by Diane-Fraser): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bought this book for my son years ago to encourage his reading - unfortunately it did not work.
Registered to release for snap game :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Cheers Bar/Restaurant in Alcossebre, Castelló/Castellón Spain on Thursday, June 14, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/14/2012 UTC) at Cheers Bar/Restaurant in Alcossebre, Castelló/Castellón Spain

Welcome to bookcrossing!

This has been released for a game of snap.

Please let me know where you found it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Alcossebre, Castelló/Castellón Spain on Saturday, June 22, 2013

oops - this was actually released in the apartment - picked wrong shortcut! now going back to England as been here too long :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Easyjet flight to Newcastle, UK in Barcelona Airport (El Prat), -- Airports & Planes -- Spain on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/28/2013 UTC) at Easyjet flight to Newcastle, UK in Barcelona Airport (El Prat), -- Airports & Planes -- Spain

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh :)

Enjoy!!

Released for the Bookcrossing Olympics sailing challenge - furthest from land.

Ok so not your typical boat, a spaceship release would be more apt for the Men in Black and I dont think we will get that trip in before the end of August 2013!!