corner corner Cricket Quotations (Quotation Book)

Cricket Quotations (Quotation Book)
by helen exley | Sports
Registered by wingoppemwing of Hermiston, Oregon USA on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

status (set by Bascula): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingoppemwing from Hermiston, Oregon USA on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

av

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at Pendleton, Oregon USA on Monday, July 02, 2012

Oppem, the Bookcrosser who previously journalled this book, passed away on June 23, 2012. I had the privilege of meeting her dear family and "catching" her large collection of registered books. I will be releasing this one soon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/2/2012 UTC) at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Releasing as an extra into kaila-ann's General Literature Bookbox to help fill it up before sending it home!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 4 by kaila-ann at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This book made its way to me in my general lit bookbox. For one reason or another (already have it, already read it or just not interested) I will be making this book AVL and getting it traveling soon.

Journal Entry 5 by kaila-ann at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (6/20/2013 UTC) at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Releasing in a Random Bookbox Giveaway.

Journal Entry 6 by Bascula at Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 27, 2013

The LARGE box arrived today full of books. Thank you! Ironically, I probably know more people interested in cricket than the average American does, because I work for an Indian company. I shall take this to work.

Journal Entry 7 by Bascula at Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This book was taken from the work bookshelf and is therefore now TRAVELLING.