corner corner I, Robot

I, Robot
by Isaac Asimov | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by babouchka79 of Stadthagen, Niedersachsen Germany on 6/11/2012

status (set by LiniP): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by babouchka79 from Stadthagen, Niedersachsen Germany on Monday, June 11, 2012

Wird im Rahmen der Monopoly Challenge an einen anderen Bookcrosser der auch beim Monopoly mitmacht zugeschickt. Viel Spaß damit

Released for the Monopoly challenge (turn 6). Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by babouchka79 at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany on Monday, June 11, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/11/2012 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany

Travelling to LiniP... Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by LiniP at Schwäbisch Hall, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thanks babouchka79 for sending this book to me. I will read it for the 1,000-books-to-read German challenge, hopefully soon. Will try to release it during the Monopoly challenge so that you can earn an extra point. Merci à tous.

Journal Entry 4 by LiniP at Schwäbisch Hall, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I really enjoyed this psychological study of human-like robots. Better than expected.

Journal Entry 5 by LiniP at Gaildorf, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/20/2012 UTC) at Gaildorf, Baden-Württemberg Germany

I gave the book to a colleague. Can´t promise a catch but odds are higher than for a wild release.