corner corner Serving Crazy with Curry

Serving Crazy with Curry
by Amulya Malladi | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingeggs2805wing of Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland on Friday, June 08, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingeggs2805wing from Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland on Friday, June 08, 2012

Between the pressures to marry and become a traditional Indian wife and the humiliation of losing her job in Silicon Valley, Devi is on the edge--where the only way out seems to be to jump...

A funny and enjoyable book. The added recipies are a nice touch. I never did try any, but they sounded good!

Journal Entry 2 by wingeggs2805wing at Parc des Hauteurs in Lyon, Rhône-Alpes France on Friday, June 08, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/9/2012 UTC) at Parc des Hauteurs in Lyon, Rhône-Alpes France

Libéré dans le cadre du MBC Lyon 2012!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbilbiwing at Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Sunday, June 10, 2012

The title caught my attention and I decided to catch this book ! ;-) Just a few steps away, I found "Saveurs assassines" another Indian book ! Thanks a lot ! That was a awesome day !

Journal Entry 4 by wingbilbiwing at Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm afraid I didn't really get into the book.
I let it travel on.
Thanks for sharing this book ! I'm glad to share it now with others ! :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingbilbiwing at OBCZ Médiathèque Jean-Jacques Rousseau in Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Thursday, December 13, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (12/13/2012 UTC) at OBCZ Médiathèque Jean-Jacques Rousseau in Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France

Je laisse ce livre sur l'étagère de la nouvelle OBCZ de la médiathèque !
Que son voyage soit le plus long possible !

Journal Entry 6 by wingbmChambérywing at Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just a few words to say that the book is on our BC shelf at the moment. I'm sure it'll have new readers soon. Thanks !

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

the book is now in Leipzig city