corner corner St. Patrick's Day Murder (Christine Bennett Mysteries)

St. Patrick's Day Murder (Christine Bennett Mysteries)
by Lee Harris | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by affinity4books of Bryan, Texas USA on 6/7/2012

status (set by eponine38): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by affinity4books from Bryan, Texas USA on Thursday, June 07, 2012

A cute holiday cozy

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Taking from affinity4books' Cozy Mystery Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Friday, May 20, 2016

Interesting older mystery that I read just before St. Patrick's Day and forgot to release for the Irish Challenge (so what else is new?).

Interesting characters and plot. Fourth in a series (haven't read the earlier ones) where each book is about a holiday or important life event: Good Friday, Yom Kippur, Christening Day are the three that precede this one.

I would definitely read more in this series.

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Panera Bread, 299 Harvard St. in Brookline, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, May 21, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (5/21/2016 UTC) at Panera Bread, 299 Harvard St. in Brookline, Massachusetts USA

Coming along to the meetup. Hope it finds a new reader!

Released for Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.
Released for 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Challenge hosted by ekorren.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!