corner corner Changes

Changes
by Danielle Steel | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingRoslinGlenHotelwing of Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

status (set by Mab74): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingRoslinGlenHotelwing from Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Thanks to whoever left this on the shelf - am labelling so that we can track it's progress.

Now available on the Official BookCrossing Zone bookshelf in The Roslin Glen Hotel, 2 Penicuik Road, Roslin, Midlothian, Scotland.

The OBCZ is in a bookcase at the top of the stairs and is clearly labelled (it might be worthwhile asking before going up if you're not a resident).

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website (and the hotel!). Please take a moment to let us know you have the book, then post your review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else. If you join, you'll be able to see what's happened to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 2 by Cassandra2020 at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

During the Edinburgh Festival 2010 I wild released 50 books around various venues to 'celebrate' my birthday. I got 9 'catches' which I thought was pretty good going.

It proved to be quite addictive, so for the 3rd year in a row I thought I'd do it again. Collecting 50 books to release is quite a challenge, so not all the books are ones that I've read, if they are then my journal entry will be somewhere above.

Expect releases to take place between 3rd August 2012 and 2nd September 2012.

Thank you for picking up this book. I hope you enjoy reading it & look forward to reading your journal entry & those that follow. You don't have to join to journal (you can do that anonymously) but it's free, so if you're a bookworm that likes to pass on books, why not join in.

I will try & update these release notes with the actual details ASAP after release and will tweet their location as I go (@cassandra2020)

Journal Entry 3 by Cassandra2020 at Castle Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/11/2012 UTC) at Castle Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of my annual challenge to release 50 books during the Edinburgh Festival - if you've picked this book up I hope you enjoy it!

Left on a bench outside Starbucks

Journal Entry 4 by Mab74 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Found in Edinburgh some hours ago...I must say it's "my first time" with bookcrossing so I'm very excited even because I was coming back from the International Book Festival! I'm going to read it and after that I will release it in Italy because my holidays are over and I'm flying back on monday