corner corner To Kill a Mockingbird

To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbethiebwing of Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

status (set by dianalee): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbethiebwing from Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

A friend showed up in my driveway with two boxes of books after cleaning out a storage building. My husband didn't shoot him so I got to keep the books to release.

I always buy copies of To Kill a Mockingbird when I see them in library book sales. Getting this one delivered to my house was a bonus! It's got a nice note inside the cover to the previous owner from her grandmother.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbethiebwing at Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, July 22, 2012

This is going in the bag to be released when we're travelling later this year from Western Kentucky to Massachusetts.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbethiebwing at Uncle Ed's Back Porch in Norton, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (9/17/2012 UTC) at Uncle Ed's Back Porch in Norton, Massachusetts USA

I left this on the counter when we went for ice cream.

Journal Entry 4 by dianalee at Norton, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I just picked it up in Norton Ma ...will read and bring to north Conway NH. October 12