corner corner Strata

Strata
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingjax987654321wing of Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

status (set by Brookler): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingjax987654321wing from Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

I picked this up as it was a book by Terry Pratchett that I haven't read yet. It will be a nice light read when I have the time.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, June 14, 2012

I've got to page 60 and I really don't like this book, so I am going to stop. I will probably add it to a sweepstake I am sending out later, in the hopes that they will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkobie03wing at Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Friday, August 03, 2012

Books arrived today. Thanks so much. Amazing I recieved 31 books from the Intl sweeps. My TBR pile will keep me busy for months.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkobie03wing at Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Thursday, September 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/13/2012 UTC) at Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada

mailed to Brookler, winner Canada Smiles RABCK.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Friday, September 21, 2012

Another book in the mail! Nine so far. Thanks kobie03.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

This was a very silly, non-serious type of sci-fi book, however it wasn't as bad as the cover implied. Not really my cup of tea.