corner corner Sense and Sensibility

Sense and Sensibility
by Jane Austen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingBloedengelwing of Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, June 04, 2012

status (set by Catootje): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBloedengelwing from Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, June 04, 2012

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 2 by wingBloedengelwing at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, June 29, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/1/2012 UTC) at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

An all-time classic. I really loved this book, but I've read it so many times now, that if I give it one more try, I'll be reciting it by heart ... in my dreams. Time to move on !

Journal Entry 3 by DutchFireBird at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, July 02, 2012

Caught the book at the annual Dutch bookcrossing meeting at Castricum at Sea. Thanks for the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingCatootjewing at OBCZ Bagels&Beans Sittard in Sittard, Limburg Netherlands on Monday, March 17, 2014

Released 4 wks ago (3/18/2014 UTC) at OBCZ Bagels&Beans Sittard in Sittard, Limburg Netherlands

I chose this book at the end of the meeting in Oss. I'll take it to OBCZ Bagels & Beans, Putstraat 4, 6131HL Sittard (NL). It'll find a new reader there soon!