corner corner Wild Justice

Wild Justice
by Phillip Margolin | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winggypsysmomwing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, June 04, 2012

status (set by winnipegobcz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggypsysmomwing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, June 04, 2012

I met my sister for lunch to celebrate her birthday but, while I gave her one book, she gave me a whole bag. However, after looking at some online reviews for this book I think I'll pass it on to someone else.

Journal Entry 2 by winggypsysmomwing at Park Theatre & Movie Cafe in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/14/2012 UTC) at Park Theatre & Movie Cafe in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I'll take this book to the Winnipeg meetup. If no-one claims it you can find it on the OBCZ shelves.

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, June 16, 2012

This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in the loft of The Park Theatre & Movie Café, 698 Osborne Street, Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location on the second Wednesday of every month at 7pm to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, May 09, 2013

This book has left the OBCZ shelf. Let's hope it will let us know where it is and what it's been up to.