corner corner Pray for Silence: A Novel (Kate Burkholder)

Pray for Silence: A Novel (Kate Burkholder)
by Linda Castillo | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingjosieriverswing of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 6/3/2012

status (set by mrscorvid): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingjosieriverswing from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Sunday, June 03, 2012

Book two of the Burkholder series. Will keep you on your toes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjosieriverswing at A RABCK!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 22, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/22/2012 UTC) at A RABCK!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

On it's way to Bookstogive as part of wish list tag.
Happy Readings!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I received this great book today as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, thanks so much for "tagging" me! I am really looking forward to reading this wonderful book then it can continue it's travels.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A family has been found dead in Painter's Mill, a small Amish community and Police Chief Kate Burkholder has no suspects, no motive and very few clues. Who would want to kill a whole family and is it someone from the community? A real page turner and it kept me involved until the last page. I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it to others. I have added the other's in the series to my wishlist and hope to come across them soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/2/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sending out as part of the Christmas RABCK. I hope you like it!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Received today from bookstogive, who sent me *three* books! Thank you very much.

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, February 04, 2013

Wouldn't you know it? It turns out that this is the one book in this series that I've already read and enjoyed (here's another copy on my shelf).

I guess I'll look for another book set in Ohio for NancyNova's 2013-2014 US states & territories reading challenge.

I'm marking this as available, but I may re-read it before letting it go.

Journal Entry 8 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

To be released at our third annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2013 Hawaii Book and Music Festival. (Larger photo here.)

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

This is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it, but I'm hoping you will read and enjoy it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection" if you'd like...but you don't have to.

In fact, there are no requirements: it's really a free book - no strings. On the other hand, if you do make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands (anonymously if you wish), that would be super. :D

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me (hyphen8) as your referring member if you like.

When you're done with the book, please do feel free to make a journal entry saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next. If you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 9 by mrscorvid at Kaimuki, Hawaii USA on Monday, November 09, 2015

This book is my first catch. I found it at the Kaimuki High Friends of the Library sale, and it has been relaxing in my collection ever since. I moved to the mainland about a year ago, and just now saw the sticker in the book. My current city is Tacoma, Washington, so this book really likes to travel! I am about to embark on reading it, but I am new here and wanted to check Book Crossing out.