corner corner The Reef

The Reef
by Nora Roberts | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingBCinDCwing of Washington, District of Columbia USA on Saturday, June 02, 2012

status (set by darjeelingLTD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBCinDCwing from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Saturday, June 02, 2012

Received from beloved BCinDCers mdm139 and Rock-Solid when they were cleaning out their bookshelves in preparation for a cross-country move.

Registered by members of BCinDC

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/21/2012 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

Taking this to the meetup at Birdie's. If no one takes it, it'll go on the OBCZ shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by darjeelingLTD at Westminster, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Picked up at the meet yesterday. Since she's a Marylander, I figure I ought to read at least one Nora Roberts in my lifetime and this one sounded like a story I could get into.

Journal Entry 4 by darjeelingLTD at Westminster, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 31, 2015

The close-knit Beaumont family – Tate, her mother and father – are wreck-diving in the Caribbean when they encounter the Lassiters, treasure-hunting Matthew and his uncle, Buck. Sparks fly instantly as the bold, strong-willed personalities of Tate and Matthew clash. An uneasy alliance forms as the two diving teams agree to work together in the search for virgin wrecks and long-lost treasure. Friendship and romance quickly blossom – as does danger.

This book has already traveled quite a bit - it flew with me to Tampa, spent a week beachside on Anna Maria Island, and then came back home. I'll make sure I send it on its next journey soon!

Journal Entry 5 by darjeelingLTD at Main Street in Berlin, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Released 3 days ago (7/1/2015 UTC) at Main Street in Berlin, Maryland USA

Left behind on one of the many benches outside of the shops on Main Street. If the next reader is new to BookCrossing, welcome and enjoy!