corner corner Death Wore White

Death Wore White
by Jim Kelly | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingCross-patchwing of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 02, 2012

status (set by platypussj): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingCross-patchwing from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 02, 2012

At 5.15 p.m. Harvey Ellis was trapped - stranded in a line of eight cars by a blizzard on a Norfolk coast road.

At 8.15 p.m. Harvey Ellis was dead - viciously stabbed at the wheel of his truck.

And his killer has achieved the impossible: striking without being seen, and without leaving a single footprint in the snow . . .

For DI Peter Shaw and DS George Valentine it's only the start of an infuriating investigation. The crime scene is melting, the murderer has vanished, the witnesses are dropping like flies. And the body count is on the rise . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 09, 2012

Gripping and well-told story set in North Norfolk. Jim Kelly is a master story teller. I'm a fan, but I miss Philip Dryden and friends.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCross-patchwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, August 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/10/2012 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Surprise. surprise!

Journal Entry 4 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, August 10, 2012

Picked up at today's mini meet. Thanks a lot Eileen. I liked the Philip Dryden series so I hope the Shaw and Valentine one is just as good.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 31, 2014

Enjoyed this complicated tale though it took me a while to get round all the characters and work out who was who and how they were connected. Quite a challenging case for DI Shaw.
I still prefer Mr Kelly's Philip Dryden series though.

Journal Entry 6 by wingTanamowing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Released 8 mos ago (3/18/2014 UTC) at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 7 by wingplatypussjwing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, March 20, 2014

I have been so busy recently that bookcrossing has taken a back seat - and I really can't say how much I miss it.

Out of the blue I get an email from Tanamo, asking me if I would like this book and that it's on my wish list. What a lovely surprise, I'm so excited, I feel like a new member again!!

It may be a while before I get the chance to read Death Wore White but it will be read this summer and I intend to relish every minute.

Thank you so much, Tanamo, for your kindness :) xx