corner corner Round Ireland with a Fridge

by Tony Hawks | Travel
Registered by sparkymarkyb on Thursday, May 31, 2012

status (set by sparkymarkyb): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by sparkymarkyb on Thursday, May 31, 2012

I am enjoying this book. I found it about 10 months ago in a dollar book store in Juneau, Alaska. Around that time I was starting to consider performing a similar sort of project to that described in this book, so I thought it would be good to read. I am familiar with the author from his Radio 4 appearances, and it's a good fun read. So far. Travelling is great, and so are bizarre situationisms. So to combine them is a thoroughly good idea.

Journal Entry 2 by sparkymarkyb at #2 bus (Northbound to Village) in Whistler, British Columbia Canada on Friday, June 01, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/1/2012 UTC) at #2 bus (Northbound to Village) in Whistler, British Columbia Canada

I got on the slower bus so that I would have time to finish reading the book and leave it on the seat. I really hope someone finds this book - not just because it's a good read (which it is) but also because I accidentally left an object of potential value in between the pages of this book where I had put it to keep it safe. (I received the object as a tip from a participant in a stag party while busking on the Peak-to-Peak gondola, and he said it might be worth more than its face value, but probably not by much). So! If you find this book, please enjoy it! And it will be interesting to see if the object stays in the book throughout its bookcrossing career. Go on, leave it there - pass on the karma!