corner corner Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops

Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops
by Jen Campbell | Humor
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 5/30/2012

status (set by futurecat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bought in a book sale being held by Waterstones in a village hall near Glencoe

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 01, 2012

Amusing little book and it was a very fast read. I did have to look up LGBT fiction as I had never come across that term before.

Journal Entry 3 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

This was a light fun read and I have posted it to FutureCat so that she can enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Arrived today in a big parcel of books and chocolate and other goodies - just what I needed to cheer me up!

=+=

Journal Entry 5 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

There are some seriously weird people out there!

=+=

Journal Entry 6 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/17/2013 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to another bookcrosser at last night's meetup.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group