corner corner Seven Yorkshire Tales (Penguin 60s)

Seven Yorkshire Tales (Penguin 60s)
by James Herriot | Humor
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 5/30/2012

status (set by Tamsine): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bought this book at a cafe in Elgol on Skye and I believe that they were fundraising for the local lifeboat.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Stücklbachgraben -Altmünster in -- GeoCaches --, Oberösterreich Austria on Friday, August 02, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (8/2/2013 UTC) at Stücklbachgraben -Altmünster in -- GeoCaches --, Oberösterreich Austria

Was left in the geocache

Journal Entry 3 by olagorie at Oberursel, Hessen Germany on Saturday, August 10, 2013

I caught this little book in "our" cache in Austria, lytteltonwith brought it from England.

I took it back to Germany and then to a meet-up in Strasbourg, France.

So it has now travelled to 4 countries :-) It is participating in a Olympic book challenge, discipline: International Collaboration

Journal Entry 4 by Tamsine at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Saturday, August 17, 2013

I like tales and altough I have a huge TBR pile, this small book shouldn't take me long to read

Journal Entry 5 by Tamsine at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Wednesday, April 27, 2016

lovely read Quite perfect to relax after a dreadful day at work

Journal Entry 6 by Tamsine at Zoo / Zolli in Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (5/17/2016 UTC) at Zoo / Zolli in Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland

left on a bench at the zoo in front of the buffalos