corner corner Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries): An Aurora Teagarden Mystery

Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries): An Aurora Teagarden Mystery
by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingChucklesthescotwing of Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

status (set by Ossiefry): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingChucklesthescotwing from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Book one in the Aurora Teagarden series

Journal Entry 2 by wingChucklesthescotwing at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/30/2012 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

Sending for the wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thank you for tagging me with this book, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. As my book mountain is massive it may take me a while to get to it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, July 07, 2012

I bumped this to the top of the pile because I want tosend it on to another Bookcrosser next month.
I really enjoyed this funny and quick read, I will be adding the next in the series to my wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/21/2012 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is being sent as a birthday gift to another Bookcrosser.
Have a very happy birthday and enjoy all the gifts heading your way :-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingBloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thank you, yorkshire-lass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great gift !

Journal Entry 7 by wingBloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, September 13, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (9/13/2012 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

I love Charlaine Harris and the Sookie Stackhouses , Harris writes funny and fast.
I don’t know why this one doesn’t ring any bell at all.
I don’t like the main protagonist, nor the plot, nor the writing.
No more Teagarden’s for me : - (

Journal Entry 8 by Ossiefry at Aljezur, Faro Portugal on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thanks for sending this one!
I loved the Sookie Stackhouses, and enjoyed the Lily Bard series, but didn't like the Harper Connelly series, so I wonder how I will get on with this one?!