corner corner At Dawn We Slept: The Untold Story of Pearl Harbor

At Dawn We Slept: The Untold Story of Pearl Harbor
by Gordon W. Prange | History
Registered by wingDameEdnawing of Monroe Township (Middlesex County), New Jersey USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

status (set by DameEdna): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDameEdnawing from Monroe Township (Middlesex County), New Jersey USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

At 7:53 a.m., December 7, 1941, America's national consciousness and confidence were rocked as the first wave of Japanese warplanes took aim at the U.S. Naval fleet stationed at Pearl Harbor. As intense and absorbing as a suspense novel, At Dawn We Slept is the unparalleled and exhaustive account of the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor. It is widely regarded as the definitive assessment of the events surrounding one of the most daring and brilliant naval operations of all time. Through extensive research and interviews with American and Japanese leaders, Gordon W. Prange has written a remarkable historical account of the assault that-sixty years later-America cannot forget.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDameEdnawing at a charitable organization in Monroe Township (Middlesex County), New Jersey USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at a charitable organization in Monroe Township (Middlesex County), New Jersey USA

Receiver of this book - I hope you will enjoy it and make a little journal entry! When you are done with it, perhaps you will send it on its way. Check out bookcrossing - it's a fun community of readers!