corner corner Rain Gods: A Novel

Rain Gods: A Novel
by James Lee Burke | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingHiPoint-OBCZwing of Reno, Nevada USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

status (set by cherylllr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingHiPoint-OBCZwing from Reno, Nevada USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thanks for the donation!

Journal Entry 2 by yvensong at Reno, Nevada USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Picked up to share with others

Journal Entry 3 by yvensong at Jimboy's on Hwy just off of new 395 in Carson City, Nevada USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at Jimboy's on Hwy just off of new 395 in Carson City, Nevada USA

Releasing at the BookCrossing meeting

Journal Entry 4 by cherylllr at Carson City, Nevada USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

My husband picked this up at our meeting and will read it. Not sure when, but someday, as he works through his TBR shelves.

Journal Entry 5 by cherylllr at Keva Juice - 2320 S. Carson St., just S. of Lowe's in Carson City, Nevada USA on Friday, January 04, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/4/2013 UTC) at Keva Juice - 2320 S. Carson St., just S. of Lowe's in Carson City, Nevada USA

To newcomers: welcome to BookCrossing! Thank you for making this journal entry. I hope you join us in sharing our reading & releasing adventures, but even if you prefer to remain 100% anonymous, I'm glad to know what happened to this book. Enjoy it, and pass it on when you're done with it!