corner corner Days Are Just Packed (Calvin & Hobbes Series)

Days Are Just Packed (Calvin & Hobbes Series)
by Bill Watterson | Humor
Registered by wingWistfulDragonwing of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

status (set by Ajplmr): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingWistfulDragonwing from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

Just one word - Wonderful!
Oh ok for those not in the know...Cartoon strip starring small boy and pretending-to-be-a-stuffed-toy tiger, and what they get up to. Totally based on what small boys really do - I know, mine has grown up some but still reading the strip makes me think of him!

Journal Entry 2 by wingWistfulDragonwing at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 3 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Calvin & Hobbes, perfect for any time.

Journal Entry 4 by marsala at Camel & Artichoke - OBCZ in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, July 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/10/2012 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke - OBCZ in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Took this book with me to the monthly meetup.

Journal Entry 5 by Ajplmr at Lambeth, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Few people have managed to capture the mind of a child as Bill Watterson did. Still a shame that he doesn't write anymore but that simply makes this book more precious!