corner corner Love Bite

Love Bite
by Sherry Gottlieb | Literature & Fiction
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

status (set by GibsonsFarmCafeOBCZ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

An ad is placed: "What would you do to live happily ever after? Mythical creature seeks mate who can believe."
What they have to believe? that she is a vampire. And if they don't suit as a mate - well, she always needs to feed...

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 3 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 3 by wingPaws4Bookswing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Picked up from the table at the London mini meet, was lovely to meet you again :0)

Journal Entry 4 by wingGibsonsFarmCafeOBCZwing at Gibsons Farm Shop Cafe OBCZ in Wingham, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, July 09, 2015

Released 1 mo ago (7/9/2015 UTC) at Gibsons Farm Shop Cafe OBCZ in Wingham, Kent United Kingdom

Hello! Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide it will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!