corner corner Tesla: Man out of Time

Tesla: Man out of Time
by Margaret Cheney | Nonfiction
Registered by wingWyandowing of Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 5/25/2012

status (set by 727): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingWyandowing from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, May 25, 2012

This Book has been send to .................... as part of the Game BC Monopoly. Details of this book will be revealed when the sender makes a journal entry - we don't want to spoil the fun, do we?

Quick overview of who Tesla was.
More details on the Link before

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, June 15, 2012

Very well played Team Wolf... :D

Thank you!

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 16, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/16/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Hmmm... I have to say, I wasn't overly impressed with this as a biography - the pacing was rather uneven, and it was very one sided - the authour seems to have made up their mind about Tesla regardless of actual fact, and so skims over anything that doesn't support her opinion. Now, I agree that tesla was essentially awesome, but this biog was so obviuosly written from a bias perspective it almost seems suspisious! I would far rather have had a warts n all read, to feel like I was getting a better, more rounded picture.

That said, Tesla had a very interesting life, and there is a lot of good reading in here about that. He is undoubtedly under recognised, and I think this book would be enjoyed as an introduction to his works.

Popped in the post as part of the wishlist tag game - enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by 727 at Kaunas, Kauno Lithuania on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Received as a Wishlist Tag Game present from Vekiki, thank you!