corner corner The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
by Douglas Adams | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by BibliophileOz of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 5/23/2012

status (set by BibliophileOz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BibliophileOz from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's an ordinary Thursday lunchtime for Arthur Dent until his house gets demolished. The Earth follows shortly afterwards to make way for a new hyperspace bypass and his best friend has just announced that he's an alien. At this moment, they're hurtling through space with nothing but their towels and an innocuous-looking book inscribed with the big, friendly words: DON'T PANIC. The weekend has only just begun....

Journal Entry 2 by BibliophileOz at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Thursday, May 24, 2012

I must admit this is one of my favourite books and I had a giggle browsing through while preparing it for release :o) Been too long since I read it - I think it's time to dust my copy off and re-read it :o)

Journal Entry 3 by BibliophileOz at Myer in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/25/2012 UTC) at Myer in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Left among the towels in Level 4 of Myer.

Released by Team Train for BookCrossing Monopoly - Turn 4 and a Bit and Davros10's Towel Day Release Challenge.

Happy Towel Day! www.towelday.org